Careers: Account Executive
We are seeking exceptional Account Executive candidates to identify and develop small to medium business selling opportunities. The Account Executive will be responsible for new customer acquisition by presenting Advanced IT’s VoIP, Network, Security and IT Services to potential small to medium businesses through a consultative sales approach. Comprehensive sales, territory management and technical training programs are provided.
Primary responsibilities of the Account Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Developing an assigned territory to bring on new business and meeting assigned revenue and new customer goals.
- Aggressive hunter mentality with no fear of cold calling via the telephone or in person.
- Identify, penetrate and acquire new business for Advanced IT Solutions.
- Prospects are identified primarily through cold calling and prospecting efforts of the Account Executive.
- Meet with small to medium business owners or decision makers to conduct discovery, sales presentations, recommend Advanced IT Solutions’ products and services and close business.
- High level of skill in consultative selling, business case preparation and time management planning.
- Able to work in a structured environment.
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through company CRM.
- Prepares, completes and processes all documentation and required sales paperwork to ensure a smooth transition of Advanced IT service for all customers.
Skills and Requirements of the Account Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, driven to succeed
- Competitive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Self motivated, willing to take initiative
- Interpersonal skills
- Passion for learning
- Organizational and Time management skills
- Able to work in a structured environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry sales experience
Take a look at what you can expect when you join our highly successful, motivated and energetic sales team:
- Outstanding work environment
- Inspiring leadership
- In-depth training program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Sales recognition programs